Easy Raw Peppermint Fudge (Paleo, No Bake)
Adapted from Joyous Health
I love this versatile and easy fudge recipe. I added a St. Patrick’s Day twist to it by adding peppermint flavoring. It is smooth, creamy and minty – just like an After Eight.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Makes about 20 small bite size pieces
1. Line a small container with parchment paper. (The smaller the container, the thicker the fudge).
2. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt coconut oil. Remove from heat.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and still well. Pour in the container and freeze until solid (about an hour).
4. Holding the parchment paper, remove from the container, and cut into pieces.
5. Enjoy straight from the freezer or fridge (don’t leave out at room temperature too long as it will melt).