Breakfast burritos sound like a lot of work but not with this recipe. In five minutes, you have a delicious and filing breakfast or brunch.
1 tsp grapeseed oil
1 brown rice or Ezekiel wrap
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 to 1/2 cup salsa
1/4 tsp jalapeño flakes (or to taste)
1/4 cup coriander, chopped
1 green onion, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add eggs and cook until almost done.
2. Add salsa, jalapeño, coriander, onion, salt and pepper. Combine well. Adjust seasonings to taste.
3. Place mixture in middle of wrap. Fold sides of wrap over mixture and then fold top and bottom of wrap. Cut in half and enjoy!
1. Add whatever spices suit your fancy (cumin, chilli powder, paprika).
2. Jalapeño flakes can be found in most Bulk Barn stores.